- The Pistol is effective for fighting all types of enemies.
- Although it seems basic, it grows very powerful in later levels .
- Takes a long time to level up after level 10.
- Works great with the Split Mod.
- Short-range, spread fire weapon.
- Small Buckshot projectiles do less individual damage.
- Best used at close range to guarantee all the shells hit their target.
- Levelling up the Shotgun will increase its range.
- It always comes back to you!
- Boomerangs can go through walls.
- Great for situations where you need to take cover.
- Capable of hitting enemies multiple times.
- Emits a destructive fireball.
- Great for situations where you need to strafe backwards.
- Can hit enemies over and over.
- Levelling up increases the size of the fireball.
- Does explosive splash damage, making aiming less important.
- Rocket projectiles have a detonation timer.
- Heatseeking tiers take the most direct path towards their target.
- Levelling up makes the rockets fly faster.
- Fires projectiles in a slight arc.
- Cally’s favorite weapon for years.
- The final tier of the bow has a special ability.
- Best tool for finding hidden areas.
- Disc projectiles can hit enemies more than once.
- Projectiles bounce more times as the Discgun levels up.
- Great for combining with Equipment Mods.
- Final tier causes maximum chaos.
- The Sniper Rifle always aims at the closest enemy.
- Cannot aim straight up or down.
- Does light damage, but can fire from safe distances.
- Very useful against flying targets.
- This is the fastest shooting weapon, but its damage is light.
- Starts off by shooting in a wide spray. Will grow more accurate.
- Will shoot faster as you level it up.
- Great for using while strafing.
- Blaster Projectiles begin an explosion timer when the first projectile hits an enemy.
- From there, you should try to get as many hits as possible.
- The more projectiles attached to an enemy, the bigger the explosion and damage.
- Shooting rapidly will have the best effect.
- You used the Scanner to recover this dossier tip.
- All enemies must be cleared from an area to scan.
- Refer to the bar above the weapon swap to see if there’s enemies left.
- A great source of information about the world of Cally’s Caves 4.
- The Scrap Cannon fires actual scrap you have found.
- Upon impact, creates shards of smaller scrap that also do damage.
- Levelling up creates more explosion shards.
- Don’t shoot away all your scrap!
- Melee damage upgrades can be bought at Rupert’s Store.
- Parry damage upgrades can be bought at Rupert’s Store.
- Sword attacks won’t stop enemies from moving towards Cally.
- Parry damage increases as Cally levels up.