Zone 1: The Winding Woods
- The Winding Woods is a lush, overgrown Wilderness teeming with life.
- The Winding Woods are believed to be the home of the fabled city, Avalon,
- Travellers have been known to disappear, forever lost on the dark paths.
- Although, it is said a voice singing a high note guides the way to Avalon.
Hub World: Avalon
- Once believed to be a myth, the city of Avalon is real.
- Its exact location is unknown.
- The Cally Team has decided to make Avalon their Base of Operations.
- The Base is perfect due to its secret location and bountiful resources.
Zone 2: Outer Rim City
- Outer Rim City is an international trading hub for the grey market.
- Its location is a well-kept secret held by criminals of all stripes.
- The Golden Skull Society is believed to control the city.
- Outer Rim City is sinking into the Sea, due to an ‘incident.’
Zone 3: The GSS Iafrate
- Once again the U.S.S. Iafrate, this decommissioned Aircraft Carrier, rides again.
- The G.S.S. salvaged it through the work of the Engineer, Edwin Marlowe.
- It is now the Engineer’s Base of Operations.
- The Iafrate has the ability to house and launch hundreds of jets.
Zone 4: U.N. Headquarters
- The headquarters are the home of all G.S.S. Manufacturing.
- The design team is led by Richard Dunham, the Architect.
- This is where all the G.S.S. tech and marketing is conceived.
- Dunham’s meticulous planning and perfectionism is legendary.
Zone 5: Jade Helm
- Home of the Scientist, Jade Helm is a bunker somewhere in the desert.
- Here, the Scientist performs tests of a more ‘experimental’ nature.
- The Scientist is someone you’ve met before.
- Jade Helm was designed to withstand global nuclear war.
Zone 6: Badlands Outpost
- Badlands Outpost is where all G.S.S. Soldiers are trained.
- The Outpost is run by the General, and is on an island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.
- Rumors say the General has been alive for over a century, and has never been defeated.
- All of the G.S.S. human soldiers train here.
Zone 7: Project Exodus
- Project Exodus has been kept germ-free and contained ever since 1986.
- Here, the Doctor has performed her experiments, and helped guide the G.S.S. to global domination.
- The Doctor uses large amounts of dangerous gasses to kill any organic material in the base.
- Project Exodus is capable of launching large-scale attacks on any country on Earth.
Zone 8: The Library of Alexandria
- A wonder of the ancient world, the Library of Alexandria was believed to be destroyed.
- However, the Library was secretly moved to a new location before the fire in 48 B.C.
- Today, the Library is the Home of the Infinity Golem, who guards the Amulet of Valerius.
- The Amulet of Valerius grants its wearer the power over Life and Death.
Zone 9: Horizon Station
- Horizon Station was originally designed by all countries as a monitoring station to ensure peace.
- It soon became a symbol of international cooperation, built by engineers from over 40 nations.
- An incident occurred with the Station’s controlling AI, QWERTY.
- Horizon Station had to be abandoned, due to the overwhelming danger.
- Survival Tower is located on Project Horizon.
- It was designed by the General as a way to assess soldier ranks.
- Consisting of seemingly endless floors, the Tower has never been fully beaten.
- After you beat regular Survival Mode you will unlock more varations to play.
- The setting of Cally’s first 3 adventures, The Caves are in Cally’s backyard.
- Herbert originally tried to take over the Caves by kidnapping Cally’s parents.
- Since Cally and Rupert helped Herbert redeem himself, the Caves have grown quiet.
- Now, wildlife is returning to the areas that used to be their home.