Boss 1: Jaeger
- Jaeger was created by Melvin to be Magnus’ personal bodyguard.
- He is designed to sweep areas with energy projectiles, destroying anything in their path.
Boss 3: The Engineer
- Edwin Marlowe, aka The Engineer, is known for designing weapons.
- His home base is the Aircraft Carrier, G.S.S. Iafrate.
- Marlowe uses a Mech Suit for everything, from construction to combat.
- He designed Light Ray weapons that incinerate anything in its path.
Boss 4: The Architect
- Richard Dunham, aka the Architect, is not a very spontaneous person.
- Born into a rich family that owns many of the world’s largest media corporations.
- Dunham has always been obsessed with planning every meticulous detail.
- He plays a lot of chess on his computer.
Boss 5: Melvin
- Melvin is a character from Cally’s Past. He was the first member of G.S.S. Cally ever met.
- Melvin’s survivability is off the charts. He has survived 3 battles with Cally.
- Since their last encounter, Melvin has undergone quite a transformation.
- Melvin’s origins and nature are unknown…
Boss 6: The General
- The General is the Golden Skull Society’s greatest warrior, known for training every G.S.S. Soldier personally.
- The General’s base of operations is the Badlands Outpost.
- She uses a deadly shell game attack to confuse opponents.
- Capable of calling down waves of Shurikens from above, The General is also an expert katana thrower.
- Note the difference between the two types of shell game attacks.
- She prefers face-concealing, heavily shielded armor.
Boss 7: The Doctor
- Allison Westmoor, aka The Doctor, has been alive for an indeterminate amount of years.
- She was at 25 at the time of Project Elysium, in 1873.
- The Doctor is known to be terrified of germs, and only lives in a sterile environment.
- She started replacing vital organs at some point in the 20th century.
- It is impossible to tell how much of her is is still biological.
- The Doctor now serves as the right hand of Ivan Magnus.
Boss 8: Infinity Golem
- The Infinity Golem can only be defeated by someone that is Pure of Heart.
- Controlled by a mysterious glowing shard.
- Created by Valerius himself, the Infinity Golem has stood guard over the Amulet for Centuries.
- Seemingly invulnerable to any direct physical attacks.
Boss 9: QWERTY
- QWERTY was an AI designed to control all aspects of Horizon Station.
- Shortly after launch, two crew members had a confrontation.
- QWERTY attempted to harm one of them, using the airlock.
- The project was shuttered, and Horizon Station was abandoned.